Over 100,000 pieces of mail each year is processed through the LPS Media / Technology Center. Using state-of-the-art mail handling, weighing, and stamping equipment, we process letters, cards, periodicals, and packages that are collected on a daily basis from our distribution center. We also collect mail from the United States Postal Service (USPS) twice daily and ensure that it is delivered to each facility. We also use the services of UPS and FedEx to help mail larger packages, to include overnight deliveries.
All of the districts bulk mail outs are handled by the LPS Postal Services. If you have large mail outs and they qualify, cheaper postal rates will be applied. The minimum number for bulk rate is 200 pieces of mail, identical size and weight.
Please direct any questions or comments to Sandy Glaser, firstname.lastname@example.org, or at(580) 357-6900, ext. 253.
Your mail is important, therefore to assist the Mail Center in processing your mail in a timely fashion, it is necessary for you to ensure you mail is packaged and addressed correctly.
All mail that is processed must include a LPS related return address.
Here are some mailing/packaging tips:
- All envelope flaps need to be down
- Secure all groups of mail with a rubber band
- Mail must face the same direction
- We accept properly packaged and marked parcels, and reserve the right to refuse non-mailable or improperly packaged articles or substances.
- It is the responsibility of the sender to prepare packages for shipping and provide protection against deterioration or degradation of the contents.
- Mail Center equipment cannot seal overstuffed, standard envelopes (over 1/4" thick)
- If you send envelopes that are already sealed, separate sealed envelopes from the unsealed. If these envelopes are not separated, damage and delay occurs.
USPS Mailing & Shipping Guidelines
USPS Customer Guide